JR Plumbing and Heating Solutions LTD are a thriving plumbing and heating company who are seeking multiple engineers who take pride in their work to come and join our expanding team.
The candidate would be required to complete oil, gas and LPG breakdowns, services and maintenance work. We are seeking someone that is confident to work on their own and the candidate should be able to transition a job from a breakdown to a quotation with confidence. We are seeking someone who is able to take an active role in driving the business forward and who can demonstrate positive customer service skills and excellent communication skills.
We have a team of office staff who are continuously working alongside engineers, booking in work and supporting the engineers in ordering materials.
Ideally they will hold all of the following qualifications, but a minimum of at least 1:
- Gas Safe (with or without LPG)
Some self employed experience is also desirable.
Standard working hours are Monday to Friday 8am until 5.30pm with occasional overtime available.
The successful candidate will receive:
- Company vehicle with a fuel card
- Bonus scheme with the option to receive a bonus for upsells.
- Work mobile phone as all work will be distributed via an app, here you will have access to your schedule and be able to report notes and pictures of any findings.to view daily tasks
- Further training / Certifications courses available
- Holiday pay
- Relevant: 3 years (required)
- Gas safe Qualification (preferred)
- Oftec Qualification (preferred)
- Driving License (required)
- NVQ Level 2/3 Plumbing & Heating (preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £36,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year