Air Source Heat Pump Servicing
It is a requirement to maintain a manufacturer’s warranty to service an Air Source Heat Pump (ASHP) annually. It is also a condition of the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) that your unit is operating effectively and the best way to do this is to ensure it is suitably maintained.
JR Plumbing and Heating can offer servicing of an ASHP and our domestic service (up to 22kW) includes:
- Travel further than our current coverage area is available at an additional cost
- Engineer on site for up to 1 hour
- Check system operation and system settings
- Clean heating system filter
- Check external evaporator heat exchanger
- Check heating system anti-freeze level
- Check system expansion vessels
- Domestic hot water cylinder and pressure relief valves (PRV’s) operation check
- Tightening of electrical connection and anti-vibration mounts
- Ensure no leaks
- Check Hot Water pasteurisation settings
- Record system operation parameters
- Full recorded checklist emailed to you for your records
The cost of a service for an air source heat pump up to 22kW can be found on our pricing page
The above does not include for any additional anti-freeze that may be required. This will be quoted at the time of the works as it can vary greatly between properties.
Does not include any component replacement.
Does not include for any labour for additional works.